It’s no secret that the world is changing. With sustainability and environmental concerns at an all-time high, companies are shifting their focus to making a positive impact in every community they serve. How can social impact organizations make a difference in the future?
In the Carson Group's Framework Podcast, Jamie Hopkins and Ana Trujillo Limon talk with Adrian Grenier, Co-Founder and GP at DuContra Ventures, and Zach Conway, Founder and CEO at Seeds Investor, about social impact businesses, investing as more than just a financial endeavor, and how small positive acts can have a huge impact on people’s lives.
- How Zach shares his knowledge of wealth and money
- What brought Zach and Adrian together
- What inspired Adrian to merge investing and ESG
- Why Adrian considers investing to be more than just making money
- The legacy Adrian and Zach want to leave
- The story behind the creation of the Lonely Whale Foundation
- Adrian’s and Zach’s advice on how people can make a positive impact on the world
“People perceive financial advisors as people who deal transactionally – it’s all about the dollars and cents. It’s not that at all. It’s really about understanding who families are, what they care most, and sitting at the heart of those conversations.” – Zach Conway