Adrian Grenier and Zachary Conway speak about their partnership between Seeds and DuContra Ventures, what impact investing is and why it’s important, what Ducontra looks for in companies wanting to raise capital, how Zach and Adrian ensure their goals are aligned, and much, much more!
In the episode, they discuss:
- How Zach got Adrian’s attention in order to start working together.
- What DuContra Ventures does.
- What impact investing is and why it’s important.
- Why Zach started Seeds, and what types of investors work with Seeds.
- What DuContra looks for in companies wanting to raise capital.
- What questions you should ask financial advisers if you’re looking to align your personal values and financial goals
- Why Zach and Seeds decided to partner with Adrian and DuContra Ventures.
- What Adrian considers a success when partnering with and investing in companies.
- How Zach and Adrian ensure that their goals are aligned.
Zach Conway is the founder and CEO of Seeds Investor, which he created in 2018 to help financial advisors deliver values-based investing portfolios to investors who want solid financial returns from investments that align with their values. The Seeds Investor software platform powers the value-based investing conversation financial advisors need to have with their clients and allows them to auto-deliver customized impact-investing portfolios that align client values, risk tolerance, and time horizons.
Adrian Grenier is co-founder of DuContra Ventures, which blends impact investing with transformative experiences and personal development. He is better known to audiences worldwide as a producer and actor who has appeared in more than 40 movies and television programs including HBO’s “Entourage,” Netflix’s “Click Bait” and movies such as “Drive Me Crazy” and “The Devil Wears Prada.”